KCR Shotgun Competition
Time & Location
About the Event
A bonus of five seconds will be deducted from the score of contestants whose equipment meets all of the following conditions. The match director shall make the decision as to awarding bonuses.
1. The weapon must conform to the general configuration of production weapons (as opposed to factory custom shops) with only slight modification to sights, barrel length and trigger weight.
2. Maximum barrel length is 22" on any firearm.
3. No add on recoil compensators. Porting, such as Magna Port, Keeper or Pro Port, which do not add length to the weapon are acceptable.
4. No add on devices to enhance reloading.
5. No optical sights or dot sights.
6. No flimsy device of any kind unsuitable for the rigors of duty use shall be allowed.
7. The weapon shall not weigh more than 2 ounces than its original factory weapon (empty). Magazine extensions or metallic sights, which approximate optional factory equipment, will qualify.
8. No slugs.
9. All shooters must wear hearing and eye protection.
Space is limited. Only one run per person will be allowed.
Registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable!